Thursday, October 21, 2010

Da'Bears!

So my favorite part about Sunday goes something like this:

Mitch: Leah, say Go Vikings!
Leah: No Vikings Daddy...Go Bears! Say Go Bears Daddy.
Mitch: No Leah...Daddy won't say that.
Leah: Go Bears! Say Go Bears Daddy!
Mitch: No Leah, Daddy won't say that.
Leah: Go Bears, High Five. (making the high five motion)
Daddy: No Leah, Daddy will only give high fives to Go Vikings.
Leah: No Vikings Daddy, say Go Bears!
Daddy: No Leah
Leah: Say GO Illini Daddy...GO ILLINI!
Mitch: Okay, Leah...Go Illini!

It kills me...he tries so hard to get her to say GO Vikings, and she just won't do it. He swears that I make her practice saying GO Bears! All week long, but seriously we do not. What can I say? The girl has got good taste. Grandma Tootie and Grandpa Dave got the girls these little Vikings outfits and it is rare that we get to watch the Vikings out here on the east coast, but this weekend we did, so I put them on the girls. I love the first picture of Leah...for about the first 10 minutes that she had the outfit on she kept trying to take it off, of course I had to capture it on film. Secondly I have a little commentary of my own for the pictures of the girls sitting together laughing. It goes something like this:

Leah: "Daddy must be plum-smack-out-of his mind if he thinks we are really going to grow up to be Vikings fans."
Kiersten: "silly daddy"

Oh well, I guess a Daddy can dream :)





No comments: