Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pinkarrific Friday!


It was seriously THE BEST DAY EVER...well maybe not for me, but certainly for Leah and Macy. They were so excited and just seeing them excited and happy really made it a special day for Cynthia, Aunt Laura, Gigi and me. It was great. What a fun show!!!

We got to the Emerald City Theatre at Water Tower about 9:45 for the 10 AM show and the lobby was full of excited little girls all wearing PINK! They had a table set up where they could make green "pom-poms" and they were supposed to draw pictures of their favorite green foods. Leah drew some broccoli (she loves it??? I KNOW, right?) and Macy drew lots of green peas. Gigi and I headed over to the "Pinkalicious" Products table. I bought books for the girls and the show soundtrack so Leah could listen to it in the car. Gigi went overboard...she only bought them one thing each but it was the most extravagant. She got them custom, exclusive Pinkalicious American Girl dresses. No joke, the tag is numbered and signed. I figured a gift like that deserves it's own picture :)

We went into the theatre and we had fantastic seats...almost center, 3rd row up! The show was so fun and happy. Mom and I got the biggest kick out of Kiersten. She laughed and sang and danced to every song and when the music would stop she would applaud and say "YAY" to EVERY song. The little girl in front of us turned around and looked at her a few times...I think she was singing too loud, but it's a kid show so I let her :) Between every song Leah would look at me and say "It's not done yet, right?" She just couldn't get enough. The show only last an hour. Perfect for kids and when it was done we lined up to get autographs. Leah was so friendly to almost all of the cast. She got a little shy with Pinkalicious. I think she was star-struck. And it was so fun getting the picture of Kiersten passed out in her stroller with Peter. She clapped, danced and sang herself into utter exhaustion and Peter was so cute to pose with her in a picture. It was truly a super fun day! Thanks so much Gigi for treating us yet again. What wonderful memories we are making.










No comments: