Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monkey Business

Sorry for my small hiatus...having computer/picture problems and I can't blog without pictures. I've been meaning to post this one for some time. It's about 3 weeks old, however this seems to be a frequent occurrence around here these day. Yes, Kiersten is sitting in the bathroom vanity. She does it upstairs...she does it downstairs and I can't seem to stop her. Now we have to leave the bathroom door shut. She climbs up on to the toilet and then proceeds to climb up into the sink. Sometimes she turns the water on, other times...like when she is upstairs she just wants a toothbrush to chew on. A sure sign to me that she has more teeth coming in but WHERE are they. Anyway, just wanted to share our new trick with everyone. Never a dull moment!

No comments: