Friday, September 30, 2011

Does this hat match my shoes???

My girls are so in to dress up. We have tons of shoes, some gloves, hats and a few outfits. Most of the good ones are at Gigi's house so we can play dress up with Macy, too. Lately even Kiersten is in on the action. For a long time Kiersten was all about the hats and purses, but these days she is trying out the mini-high heels too! Leah calls them tappin' shoes...and of course they love to stomp (tap) all over the ceramic tiles and hardwood floors. Sometimes it is utterly adorable and others it just makes my head hurt that much more, but I know this stage won't last forever. I indulge them. This morning I put gloves on, they took gloves off, I put gloves on again...over and over. I'll continue to put them on again and again, because with girls this cute... who can say no?

No comments: