Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bowling with Brooklyn!

Wow! What a fun busy weekend we had. Friday night I had a girls night out with Sidney and Ellen. Saturday Mitch and I enjoyed a rare date night, and on Sunday I took Leah and Kiersten to a birthday party. But not just any birthday party, Brooklyn's Barbie Bowling party, and boy was it fun! This was the first time the girls ever got to go bowling. They LOVED it! I have to admit, I neglected my motherly duties. I let Cynthia help the girls bowl, while I was snapping away with my camera and visiting with my own cousins. It was so fun to see my cousins and their kids, interacting with my kids. I love times like these. When Leah is doing imaginary play with her baby dolls, her stroller and/or her shopping cart, she is always going to Jameson's birthday party. So I think she especially enjoyed seeing him. Bug only "bowled" a few times. She was much to busy dancing to the music in her head. I love the picture of her and Colby shaking their groove things. Looking forward to all the fun times to come. 
 








No comments: