Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just the Girls




On Monday afternoon after the Graduation weekend celebration, Mitch and I hit the road. He had work to do while we were in Minnesota and had to be at a plant in Marshall on Tuesday morning. So we left the girls in the care of Lori, Todd and their cousins. I'm not sure who was more excited. Aunt Lori or the kids. It's rare that they get the chance to spend so much time with the kids and I know that they ALL enjoyed it. And it ended up being a nice break for Mitch and I. We stopped in Montevideo and spent the night at his parents. We were able to go out to dinner for my birthday and spend time with Tootie and Brian. While the girls were being spoiled rotten. They loved fishing on Uncle Todd's boat. They got to  go the park and they always love a "sleepover". Sure wish my nieces lived closer, they would make great babysitters. Thanks guys for taking such good care of my sweet girls. They had a blast!

No comments: