Saturday, June 22, 2013

Swimming Hattie



 

Yesterday was my sweet Hattie's first birthday. Fortunately Mitch had arrived home from Montreal late the night before and was ready to spend the day at home with the girls and I. So we decided to go to Charleston and take the girls swimming at the pool. Gigi joined us with Macy and Colby. I knew that the big sisters were going to have a great time...they always do. But this would be Hattie's first time in the water other than the five minutes she spent in the water at the Dell's for Christmas. I wasn't sure how she was going to react, but she did great. She loved it. She easily sat in the water for almost two hours. I reapplied sun screen and kept her hat on her to ensure she wouldn't get a sunburn. She did so well, I can't wait for us to do it again!

No comments: