Tuesday, September 28, 2021

La Postalera

 So I was reading an article about shopping in Valencia and one of the hot shops in the city is a place called La Postalera. They have lots of great souveniers. And more importantly the coolest Valencian/Spanish post cards. I ordered a bunch... just because I wanted them. And I was so excited when they arrived!




I love this one...so many beautiul places. I need to see if I can get a gigantic
poster to hang back in Illinois. 

Mercado de Colon will always hold a special place in my heart. 
It's the first place we went after arriving in the city. 




We've grown quite fond of Horchata or Orxata. I sure hope 
we can get some back in the states. Amazon perhaps?!?!

The mediator...and the flames of Fallas!!!

And you certainly can't beat Paella on the beach!

No comments: