Monday, December 10, 2012

Run, Run, Run As Fast As You Can...









My girls and their Christmas Joy is just infectious. They are so excited and to see their excitement is totally helping to get me in the Christmas spirit. Sometimes I feel like I'm not the "best" mom I could be...I'm busy trying to run a household, teaching a class and just doing everyday things, never mind taking care of a baby. So Pinterest has me totally bummed. All these mom's post on facebook about all the cool stuff they do and it all comes from Pinterest. Who has time for Pinterest??? So, last week I busted out the old Betty Crocker gingerbread Cookie mix. Yes, I used a mix but the girls loved it all the same. Bug kept singing "roll the dough, we gotta roll the dough" from Bubble Guppies but they both thought that using the cookie cutters was super cool. I thought that they would get bored just using the Gingerbread man so we did the trees too. Leah thought it was awesome to use the sanding sugar (in yellow) to make tinsel on the tree. It definitely got them in the Christmas spirit. But I think their favorite part by far was having the cookies for a snack. And I'm not gonna lie...it was my favorite part too!

No comments: