Sunday, December 9, 2012

Santa Session, 2012






On Saturday morning we got the girls up and ready and drove to Bloomington to do a Santa Session. Since it's Hattie's first Christmas I wanted desperately to get these done. Laura Kruger Photography was doing a Mini-Santa Session. She sent the email out in early October that she would open up for reservations on Nov. 1st at 9AM. I set a reminder on my phone and good thing I did. She only does them from 4-7PM on Friday, and from 9-4PM on Saturday. The sessions sold out in 3 hours and I got one, YAY ME!!!

I was so happy to get them, but a little disappointed in the expressions. The pictures, of course are beautiful, but I thought I would see more excitement from the girls. Instead they are more timid. Laura said that is common, since we are asking the kids to sit on the lap of a perfect stranger. And of course I had an adorable bow for Hattie to wear and left it at home, UGH! But really, it went well...something I for sure will try to do again in the future. I love her work and will hopefully get the chance to work with Laura again in the future.

No comments: