Monday, December 3, 2012

Ballerina bug





For the past year Leah has participated in dance classes at Richland. Well, it was finally Bug's turn and she has been so excited for dance every Monday with Ms. Jan. She always tells Mitch "I go to Ballerina today" when he gets home from work. One of the advantages of having a big sister that participated in the class is that she has seen and done most of the songs before. She asks Ms. Jan to do the tip-toe song and the hula hoop jumping every time.

The class she is in now is called I'm Two, I'm Terrific and I think she is probably ready to move up to the next class, but I'm Two, I'm Terrific is the only one that fits into our schedule and allows me to get back to St. Paul's in time to get Leah from Pre-School. I'm excited for what the next semester will bring. Last spring Leah performed in the spring recital...and I think Bug is ready to take the stage.

No comments: