Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 10, Wrapping up our time in Tucson!




Sunday night, Leah chose not to go to the pool with us. Made me a little sad, because I didn't get a cute picture of her pool side. But it is what it is. The girls wanted to get one last swim in before we got ready to head out on Monday morning. And I was happy to oblige. The view of the Catalina Mountains from my parents house never gets old. The first picture is Sunday night, the second one is Monday morning. I mean...it never gets old!

Sunday night we ate a simple dinner at Gigi's house, and headed to the movies. We started out at Tarzan...and let's just say it wasn't exactly appropriate for little ones, so we snuck in to Secret Life of Pets instead. They had already seen it on Friday night with Gigi and Cece, but they were happy to see it again. I was happy for a more kid friendly showing!

No comments: